Sharp Dressed Man suffers a fire.
Help Sharp Dressed Man get back to work - so we can get others back to work!
Sharp Dressed Man suffered a fire on Tuesday, March 1. The cause was faulty electrical wiring to the exterior of the building. Fortunately, no one was hurt and our inventory is intact. However, upon further inspection, it’s been determined that our boutique needs extensive repair work in order to remain operational. We will not be open until we can make repairs or find a new storefront.
Since we opened in December 2015 we have suited over 600 men in the Baltimore area. We've partnered with over a dozen agencies, and have been fitting around 35 men a week. We are one of the only men's professional clothing closets in the country, and our services are desperately needed. Please help us with funds to locate a new space and get back up and running as quickly as possible.
We are contemplating what to do next - whether we stay and renovate our current location or move someplace new, we desperately need your help and support. Please donate to help Sharp Dressed Man get back up and running to continue empowering men to improve their lives.