Our volunteers are what makes Sharp Dressed Man tick! We are in need of a few good men and women to tackle a number of tasks. How can you help?
We are actively seeking fashion and passionistas interested in making a difference in Baltimore City.
Tell us a little about yourself, and we'll be in touch soon!
* Volunteer Stylist - our volunteer stylists work one on one with each of the gentlemen who walk through our doors for a suiting. Looking for fashionable folks who can put together an outfit with the utmost care and empathy. We strive to deliver an impeccable level of customer service to each Sharp Dressed Man to make sure they look good and feel great.
* Donation Organization - processing clothing as it comes in to size, label, and organize for preparing for suiting days. This work must be done at our boutique- daytime hours during the week are preferable.
* Clothing Donation Pickup - working with the Operations Director to receive clothing donations from organizations and individuals for sorting and sizing.
* Style Assistant - we suit on Wednesdays at 12noon. We need volunteers to assist the style team - finding specific sizes, putting away unused merchandise, keeping the boutique cleaned/organized during suiting, processing donations, moving donations from storage to the floor.
* Fundraising and Marketing Assistance - do you want to host a fundraising event to help benefit Sharp Dressed Man? Are you a marketing wiz, media guru, or photo pro? We need your help!
All volunteers will be required to sign a volunteer contract, committing to the Sharp Dressed Man code of conduct. Those wishing to be on the Style Team must undergo an audition and interview.